Saturday, November 20, 2021

Hello World

Alright, I'm going to start using this blog to log my game development process. I am going to try to be more consistent with this after the start of the new year, but for now I want to get the clunky startup steps done.

This blog is going to cover two things. First, I'll be posting the logs of one of my tabletop games, "They Fight Capitalism." These are going to be copy/pasted from the Discord server it's played on directly, with a bit of fiddling to fix formatting issues. Generally there'll be one game a week.

In addition to that I plan to post occasional articles logging the process of developing my tabletop RPG, Story Shaper System (3S). I'll explain my thoughts and reasonings for various decisions in the game development process. These will be sporadic, but I'll aim for one a week starting at the new year.

So. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

They Fight Capitalism, Session 7

The following afternoon is spent in relative ease as Murdock, Rawlins, and Marle figure out how to go about interviewing folks around town a...